Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Former school teacher, home educator, mother of three, and genealogist. Many graduate courses in education. Attorney and counselor at law.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Justice Scalia Strikes Again


Ah, Justice Scalia spoke, yet again, at the Federalist Society National Lawyer's Convention. I was unable to attend, so I am grateful for the posts of the event. See, for instance,

Above the Law:A Legal Tabloid.

As usual, Justice Scalia had his famous wit and dry sense of humor on display. I had the honor of meeting Justice Scalia in 2005 at a Federalist Society event. What a humble and decent man. He has a way of making a person feel, well,. . . . important!

Next year, I plan to be in Washington D.C. for this event. To my Huggins friends - expect me to drop by!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home