Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Former school teacher, home educator, mother of three, and genealogist. Many graduate courses in education. Attorney and counselor at law.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Free Legal Advice


OK, I have officially had it. Potential clients calling up with a "quick question." Then, there is some information, hardly a breath taken while giving the highly detailed question (2-4 minutes long), and then . . . the question: "What should I do?"

I need to come up with some good answer. AH! I forgot. The good people at solosez discussed this last week, I think.

I will have to go back to the solosez blog to see what other solo attorneys recommended.

I am as anxious to help my fellow citizens out as any other attorney is. However, does anyone ask a plumber or electrician for a free consult over the phone? How about a doctor? Do people ask for free advice over the phone because lawyers deal with words?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home