Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Former school teacher, home educator, mother of three, and genealogist. Many graduate courses in education. Attorney and counselor at law.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Scotland on the Mind


The reason for the slow posting in the last week is that I had Scotland on my mind. I could not, for some reason, find my Clan Mackay cotton fabric. I put it somewhere safe. Always a mistake.

Then, I packed the car for our trip up to the Ohio Scottish Games and drove there with my husband. He slept part of the way. No wonder - he had flown in on the midnight flight from California to Ohio.

We spent a lovely day at the games, notwithstanding the fact that I had not found the lovely Clan Mackay fabric. The tent was decorated rather plainly as a result.

However, we had the good fortune to re-establish an acquaintance with Jordan, a very nice clan member who attends Bowling Green State University. Majors in Physics and plans to be a school teacher.

Also, we had a number of visitors to the clan tent, and some of them were interested in genealogy. Cool.

The next Scottish event is the Dayton Celtic Festival. We will be sitting at the Clan tent again. Now, where is the Clan Mackay fabric? Hmmmmm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home